Peanut and her new cart!

 
This is Peanut and her sister, Ziva from OR. Peanut was born with spinal deformity that unable her to straighten her spine. Her mom wanted to have her some freedom, and decided to purchase a dog wheelchair from us.  
 
Her spine is curved and fixed this way...
And this is the resulted and modified cart for Peanut to completely match her spinal curving!
Here is what Peanut's mom sent us...
OMG.....thank you so much for such a nice kart for Peanut!!!  It fits her nicely. I had her to stand in it for 30 minutes yesterday - having a piece of cheese in my hand to temp her..........Peanut did GREAT!!  With a lot of work I bet I can get her to move around on her own in the near future.
Please thank everyone for me that help with Peanut's kart. And again thank you for all your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment